It is worth noting that the British Embassy Visa Center can open a permanent or temporary visa. There are some kinds of UK visa that depend on the objectives of the trip:
- tourist visa to England;
- working visa to England;
- guest visa to England;
- student visa to England;
- child visa to England;
- spouse visa or marriage visa to England;
- transit visa to England.
The amount of the consular fee depends on the chosen type of visa. The visa fee is payable in euros and it must be transferred before applying the documents for a British visa.
Required documents for the British visa:
- filled in the online application form;
- a passport with a validity of six months or more, one or more free pages intended for visas;
- Ukrainian passport or other document confirming the right of residence in Ukraine;
- receipt confirming payment of the visa fee;
- 2 photos with 3,5 x 4,5 cm size, made no longer than last 6 months;
- reference from working place showing wage of applicant;
- marriage certificate if the applicant is married;
- bank reference showing the funds on the account;
- documents confirming the availability of the property on the territory of Ukraine;
- hotel booking and two-way travel documents;
All documents must be translated into English.