An offshore company gives to a business owner a number of benefits:
- there is no financial reporting and auditing;
- there is no foreign exchange control;
- low cost of maintenance of offshore companies;
- exemption from taxes (payment of the annual registration fee, tax deductible);
To buy an offshore company you will be required a minimum package of documents. Although the requirements to change the owner of the company in many offshore areas are similar, a package of documents to buy an offshore company may still vary depending on the chosen jurisdiction.
Our experts will assist you in choosing the best country for business and will offer to buy shelf company with a corporate bank account or without it. We can also provide you with nominee services, legal and accounting services of foreign companies.
OK Capital works only with proven classic offshore jurisdictions:
- The Republic of Mauritius
- The Republic of the Marshall Islands
- St. Kitts and Nevis
- The Republic of Panama
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- British Virgin Islands (BVI)
- The Republic of Seychelles
Shelf offshore company, the price of which will depend on the chosen jurisdiction, can be the basis for the taxation optimization scheme.
Buying shelf company with us you will get the following:
- registered company in accordance with all law requirements;
- get the whole package of necessary statutory documents, statements and references.
- completely new company with no debts, liabilities and bad credit history;